Properties to Let

Non-domestic Government Properties


Apart from domestic properties, other government properties like shops, canteens, advertising space, car-parks, automatic teller machines etc. may be available for letting for specified use. These are usually let out by open tenders/quotations. If there are properties to let, the Agency will publish tender/quotation notices on the Agency's website and designated local newspapers (where applicable).

Please click here to access our "Tender Notices" section and here to access our "Quotation Notices" section to check out the latest tender/quotation information.